Just minutes from Mudgee, this bright and airy steel construction brings the outside in with extensive picture windows capturing views over town. The courtyard and covered pergola make for effortless entertaining, whilst the sunsoaked conservatory offers a place of quiet seclusion.
- Entry area, living room + open plan kitchen, main bedroom + office/study/bedroom. Bathroom with in-floor heating.
- Fertile, cleared country with sandy, loam soils. Pasture improved. Established olive grove and small beef operation. Fully fenced, subdivided into 6 paddocks, electric fencing.
- Services - mobile service, septic system, Council road frontage, school bus, mail.
- Improvements - extensive shedding including a hobby room, elevated silo & 22 foot furnished caravan permanently under cover, power connected.
- Well established water supply with two stock water dams,poly tanks and concrete rainwater tanks supply house and sheds with pressure pump.
- DA approved, in-place approval for further homestead construction.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking